Fixed Booths for Paint or Spraying
In general, a spray or paint booth protects your workers, building and the environment from harmful overspray and related odors or off gassing. They are used by a wide variety of industries such as:
- Heavy Equipment
- Wood Finishing
When a company does a lot of finishing, painting, prepping or other associated types of work, the volume and frequency requires a dedicated space,and a fixed spray booth is critical to the business function.
What are some of the benefits of a Retractable Spray Paint Enclosure
Retractable spray paint booths offer some additional benefits from the more traditional fixed spray booth by providing:
Flexibility & Ease of Use
- The ability ‘Use and Reuse’ the same work area for spraying and non spraying operations.
- They can be used to organize; prep work, finishing and spray work to maximize productivity.
- They can often ensure a superior seal to fixed metal booth structures and the curtains normally used.
- They can eliminate up to 99.3% of the dust particles and airborne contaminates for a cleaner airflow.
- They are easy to maintain and requires little maintenance.
- They retract and simply folds away when not required.
Building and Operator Safety
- Helps to protect operators and building from harmful odors, overspray and off gassing.
- Helps to realize a cleaner and more optimal airflow.
- Helps to maintain a cleaner and healthier work floor.
- Helps to reduce the impact of your operation on the environment
- Helps to reduce clean up time between jobs for increased productivity
- Helps to prevent spray from being passed through your exhaust system