“Be Compliant from an Environmental, a Health & Safety, and Regulatory Perspective.”
In our business we have worked in providing booths and related safety solutions to numerous industries for different painting needs. Our retractable spray paint booth solutions have been designed to comply with all Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Local Fire Jurisdiction, EPA, OSHA and NFPA guidelines.
Our Retractable Spray Paint Booths have been design engineered to meet:
- EPA 40CFR – Part 63.11173 Spray Finishing Requirements
- NFPA 33 Spray Application
- NFPA 17 Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 701 Fabric – Flame resistance
- OSHA 29CFR – 1910.107 Spray Finishing
- OSHA 29CFR – 1910.94 Ventilation
- OHSA Reg. 213 5.12 Fire Code, Spray Operation
- OHSA Reg. 851 63 Ignition or Explosive
- OHSA Reg. 851 65 Dust, Ignition, Explosion
Additional Items:…What else you will need
For basic spray painting you will need to provide;
- An exhaust plenum.
- Exhaust ducting to connect to stack.
- A control panel, if not part of the quotation.
- You may be required to install a fire suppression system in your spray enclosure. (NFPA 33 – mandatory requirement)
- Sufficient make-up air. The retractable spray enclosure will produce negative pressure in the shop.